Onpage SEO: Definition
SEO is a tactic to ensure that the websites get highest amount of traffic and visitors every day. In SEO, many times we have heard that people are talking or asking about onpage SEO, sometimes people call it onsite SEO as well.
In onpage SEO, we work upon the website to make it search engine friendly. Every search engine has own quality guidelines and every website needs to meet those guidelines to be search engine friendly. Developers and SEO experts are working simultaneously to develop a website that meets the quality guidelines of search engines to get the highest amount of traffic towards the website.
Benefits of Onpage SEO
There are several benefits we will get from the onpage SEO as it is considered as the backbone or base of the every website available on the internet.
- Make a website search engine friendly
- Make a website crawl-able and index-able for search engines
- Removes the junk and other harmful codes
- Provide a smooth and easy-to-use user interface (UI) and user experience (UX).
- Make a website index-able in search engines
- Increases the visibility of the website or WebPages in search engines
- Let users to control how search bots can crawl or index the website
- Help the website owners to promote their website in search engines
- Let users to find and fix several redirection issues
- Help to improve the other issues of the website
- Help to find and remove the duplicate content and WebPages
- Lets you to remove duplicate meta tags such as title and descriptions
- Lets you to integrate a XML/HTML sitemap in your website
There are several other benefits onpage carries and let your website to rank well in search engines without making too many efforts.
So, whenever you want to promote your website or want to do SEO for your website you must remember the importance and necessity of the onpage SEO.
After the successful implementation of the Onpage SEO only then you can move to the next step otherwise you will get knock out at the very first step if your website doesn’t meets the standard search engine guidelines or protocols. There are chances that your website want be able to indexed and cached by search engines.
Hope you like this article and if you really like it then do not forget to share and spread it within your circle so that they can also have a look upon it. If you have any queries, doubts, suggestion and information for this article then pleases let us know in comments so that we can look into it for a proper resolution. Coming suggestions will be welcome and will be appreciable, help us to grow as a SEO blog. Want to write a free guest post with us then visit here to know more about how to write for ShouTech?
Thanks for visiting ShouTech, have a great day!
Written by: – Anish Tiwari is an SEO/SMO expert and Blogger loves to write and explore newness relates to IT, Search Engines, Web Development, and Gadgets etc. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for the glimpses. You can also find me on Twitter and LinkedIn for better communication.